Affordable Real Estate Assistants
for Real Estate Professionals.
By Using Our Services You Get A Little Of Your Life Back
You will have more time to do the things you’ve been missing. You can now focus on building your business and let us help with those time consuming, unprofitable chores. Not only will it free up your time but contracts and documents will be completed quickly and accurately.
Cher Ewing, the founder of Real Estate Assistants is a licensed Associate Broker in Calgary and has worked in the Calgary and Area market since 1990.
Real Estate is a heavily regulated industry. We’ve ensured compliance through all levels of governing authorities, including RECA, AREA and CREB.
Our Mission Statement
- We are dedicated to providing extraordinary real estate services to Real Estate Professionals.
- We measure our success in achieving our client’s objectives, satisfaction and trust.
- We will act honestly with transparency and offer a fair deal.
- We will provide a choice when it comes to service and cost.
- We will offer an intelligent and creative approach to service.
- We will not compromise our individual or corporate integrity for any reason.
- Everyone will be held to the highest ethical standards of honesty and integrity in all business dealings both internal and external to the company.
- We offer confidentiality for our clients in all business dealings.
- We embrace the inclusion of diverse perspectives and cultures, building a work environment that is positive for all regardless of race, age, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
- Our continued success relies on our ability to listen to our customers and their needs and adjust our business accordingly.
We Get It!
Why hire us? We provide qualified, trained professionals. We are in your industry and your community. We understand your requirements; our staff is fully trained and familiar with the local policies and procedures including Webforms and Matrix.
We are proud to provide a service for Realtors, who don’t necessarily have the resources (income) or time to hire and train their own UA (unlicensed assistant) and don’t have enough consistent work to keep a UA working full time.
In addition to our online services, we provide a local office with access to our services 9 a.m. – 9 p.m., seven days a week.